Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
We make it easy for companies to find, evaluate, and purchase eLearning courses for their staff
- Free membership to one website offering you access to courses from over 35 different eLearning publishers.
- Search over 2,000 business relevant courses in our ever-expanding library - Health & Safety, Legal & Compliance, IT, Personal Development, Leadership, Management, Communications Skills and Business skills such as Sales, Marketing, Customer Service & Project Management, and many more subjects.
- Fully evaluate any course in full and for free - just click on the free evaluation option on any course page and go to your My Courses page to run the course (registered and logged in users only)
- Purchase using our flexible purchase options - according to your needs.
- Upload your new course files straight into your LMS - simple for your learners and administrators alike.
How does your PAYG purchase model work compares to traditional site licensing?
If you need to train only 100 members of staff in a particular subject area, why should you have to purchase a full site license for all your staff for a whole library of courses? Course-Source makes it easier, simpler, and more cost effective for you to buy what you want, when you want it. All you need do is search for courses, enrol yourself in those you're interested in to evaluate them fully ... then make your PAYG purchase to suit your needs and budget, safe in the knowledge that you're investing only in what you need and nothing more. No recurring fees or contracts, just top-up with another PAYG purchase, if and when needed.
Please note that PAYG purchases have a shelf life of a year, which means they need to be used within one year of the purchase date. Each course enrolment lasts the full duration (3 months to 12 months depending on the course), even if started on the last day of the year.
How do I run these courses via my LMS?
After completing your purchase you will be able to create the relevant SCORM files. Don't worry, these are not the traditionally large packages you may have struggled in the past to upload and get working. These contain only a launch mechanism, which when imported, enables your LMS to speak (transparently) to our platform, The upshot of this is that we host all the content and all your LMS needs to do is launch the course each time a learner comes along.
So how do we manage our tracking and reporting?
Using the exact same method as you do at present. All session data is dropped into your LMS ready for you to report as normal.
How do I start looking for courses?
Simply browse (or search) for courses to see what is available, but if you want to fully evaluate courses and see pricing for each Publisher (before purchasing for your staff), you will need to Register