Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
About Restaurant Service
This module develops your knowledge of how various restaurant procedures work and should be completed with the other modules Carrying and Clearing plates and buffet service.
Operational front of house staff in hotels and restaurants to develop their knowledge and skills in key aspects of food service. This module is a separate module from the Food Service course and can be used according to training needs. Modules are ideal for new staff into the industry to support on job training in house or can be used by individuals wishing to gain some knowledge of food service in order to apply for a job.
If you have problems organising training for your casual teams, this is an ideal approach. Select key modules and design your own training programme.
- Identify different service styles and menu jargon
- Identify the standards of breakfast service
- Identify key service standards for afternoon tea
- Describe key standards for Room Service
- Identify the standards of serving the cheese course
- Describe key standards in the order of service
This course is CPD Certified and endorsed by the Institute of Hospitality.