Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Advanced Communication Skills
This accredited online session has been created by expert trainers to enable busy managers to improve their effectiveness. It is part of the wider CMI-endorsed "Management Skills Award" (see below) and can also be used as a "stand alone" module for training for this specific topic. The course uses engaging, interactive e-learning which is delivered at at a brisk pace; ensuring that the full session can be completed in 20 to 25 minutes.
You will learn:
- A definition of advanced communication and how advanced communicators differ from the norm
- How we communicate thoughts from ourselves to another person and how that process could go wrong
- How our senses are used to assimilate information
- How information is monitored and assessed as we receive it and interpret it
- What we do with information that we receive
- How to identify the thinking patterns of other people by watching their eye movements
- The words that advanced communicators use to send and receive messages
- How ‘artfully vague’ language can create a higher level of understanding between people.
Management Skills Award:
This course forms part of the accredited "Management Skills Award", an online training programme accredited by The Chartered Management Institute (CMI) and The Continued Professional Development (CPD). The Award consists of 13 online management training sessions from MTD Training that you can take from the comfort of your own desktop, mobile or tablet. The main purpose of the Award is to provide the managers who take it with a firm foundation in management skills best practices.
To achive the full award, you must complete all 13 sessions (within a 12 week period) and request/complete the end of programme assessment which consists of 30 multiple choice questions.
All 13 courses are available individually and also as a "complete" Management Skills Award package (which represents best value for those wishing to complete the full programme).
The sessions are practical and interactive. We don’t believe in long, lecture like online training. Instead, this programme will get you engaged from the outset.