Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Advanced Digital Photography Techniques
Looking for the next big step in digital photography? This online course – written by Ken Schultz will take you beyond the basics to a more advanced creative shooting!
Level up your photos with Advanced Digital Photography Techniques! This course, designed to be easily digestible will equip you with advanced knowledge and techniques any professional photographer should know!
By the end of the course, users will learn how to::
- Let’s get Creative - Better Portraits, Night Photos and Nature. Macro Photos, HDR Imaging and Time Lapse.
- Image Editing – Image Formats, Basic Editing and Advanced Editing. Photoshop Actions Video
- DSLR Video – DSLR Video Introduction and Video Basics.
Section 1: Getting Started
- Unit 1.1 - Introduction
Section 2: Let's Get Creative
- Unit 2.1 - Better Portraits
- Unit 2.2 - Night Photos
- Unit 2.3 - Nature
- Unit 2.4 - Macro
- Unit 2.5 - HDR Imaging
- Unit 2.6 - Time Lapse
Section 3: Image Editing
- Unit 3.1 - Image Formats
- Unit 3.2 - Basic Editing - Local & Online
- Unit 3.3 - Advanced Editing
- Unit 3.4 - Photoshop Actions
- Unit 3.5 - Lightroom 4 Tutorial
Section 4: DSLR Video
- Unit 4.1 - Video Introduction
- Unit 4.2 - Video Basics