Course at a glance
- 20-30 mins
About the course
When you move beyond the limits of traditional coaching, your skills move to a higher level allowing you to drive sustained performance change. In recognition of a changing business environment, a new style of coaching has evolved called FACTS coaching. FACTS coaching is an innovative and acclaimed coaching approach developed by Ian Day and John Blakey in their book “Challenging Coaching: going beyond traditional coaching to face the FACTS”.
The approach is based on front line experience of coaching at board and management level and handily, the essence of years of coaching experience has been distilled into five cornerstones: Feedback, Accountability, Courageous Goals, Tension and System Thinking This coaching skills course explores the individual concepts of the FACTS approach in more detail.
- Course Trailer
- Boost Performance: Can coaching actually work?
- Traditional Coaching: Take a look at the traditional foundations of coaching.
- FACTS Coaching: Taking your coaching skills to another level
- Feedback: Overcome your fear of giving feedback.
- Accountability: Why you’re more likely to reach your goals if you’re held accountable.
- Courageous Goals: Real transformation happens when we set courageous goals.
- Tension: Keep coachee’s on their toes
- System Thinking: Avoid island thinking and think of the system as a whole.
Who is it for?
- The Coaching Skills course is for anyone who would like to improve their coaching effectiveness.
- Because the course challenges the principles of traditional coaching, it is ideal for coaches with from all backgrounds and experience.
Learn at your own pace during this exciting animated explainer course. The interactive course allows you to navigate the various sections which contain stories, activities and takeaways.