Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Dealing with time-consuming tasks. Part B
These days, a companys day-to-day business is often a matter of urgency. If you were to respond to every request, to take things to extremes, this could mean working 365 days a year, 7 days a week and 24 hours a day while still not achieving optimal performance.
Perhaps you feel you are no longer on top of your work schedule, and are a slave to time rather than in control of it?
You have to go along with constraints and multiple requests and are subjected to a whirlwind of urgent tasks and contradictions.
Let's refer to the requests and constraints you encounter as "time-consuming tasks".
In this module you will learn how to deal with these tasks and regain control.
By the end of this module, you will know how to:
- Deal more effectively with essential time-consuming tasks and mitigate or limit their impact.
- You will know how to regain control of your connected technologies.
- You will have identified things to look out for when dealing with your time-consuming tasks, without becoming discouraged.
- Dealing with time-consuming tasks generated by your organization.
- Dealing with time-consuming tasks linked to new technologies.
- Dealing with personal time-consuming tasks in a good-natured way.
- Your role as a coach: you are required to help the main character in the module and learn lessons from this specific situation.
- Practical methods to help you go beyond traditional time management methods and adopt effective strategies and behaviors that are aligned with your environment and personal needs.
Anyone who feels time-pressured. This module is particularly suitable for project stakeholders.
It is recommended that you first complete Part A of this course.