Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Firefox 21 - Tools, Search and Printing
About the course
The Firefox 21 - Tools, Search and Printing course takes you through using Web Tools, Search Engines and Downloading files. You will also learn how to Copy, Save and Print web pages from the internet.
There are 4 modules in this course
- Tools and Features
- Search Engines
- Saving, Downloading and Copying
- Preparation and Printing
- Simulation training replicates the software you are learning providing a realistic learning experience.
- Learn how to perform tasks at your own pace and interactively by following easy step-by-step actions.
- Reinforce your knowledge at the end of each lesson by completing interactive and multiple choice quiz questions.
- Assess your skills at any time by undertaking the Course Test.
- Lessons can be completed within 30 minutes so training can be undertaken in bite size pieces.
- Bookmarking allows you to learn in multiple training sessions.
- Course navigation features allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest quickly and easily.
- Designed for people who require initial and refresher training activities.
- Available on-line 24 hours a day.
- Version for Mobile Devices.
- Review course content with eBooks
- You’ll have access to this course for six months from the date of purchase – giving you plenty of time to finish your course.
Tools, Search Engines and PrintingTools and Features
- Install and Remove Add-ons;
- Create Tab Groups;
- Switch Between Tab Groups;
- Close and Remove Tab Groups;
- Use Private Browsing;
- Apply Tracking Protection;
- Manage Cookies;
- Block and Allow Cookies;
- Block and Allow Pop-ups;
- Define Search Engines;
- Add and Remove Search Engines;
- Change the Default Search Engine;
- Conduct Keyword Searches;
- Display Search Results;
- Apply Search Criteria;
- Distinguish Logical Operators;
- Use Advanced Search Features;
- Print and Preview Search Results;
Saving, Downloading and Copying
- Save Web Pages to a File;
- Open Saved Web Pages;
- Create Local Copies of Images;
- Download Web Elements;
- Download Audio Files;
- Download Video Files;
- Download Program Files;
- Set Images as Desktop Background;
- Copy Web Information;
Preparation and Printing
- Print Preview Web Pages;
- Use Print Preview Tools;
- Change Page Setup Options;
- Print Pages from the Web;
- Modify Print Options;
- Print Selected Items from a Web Page;