Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Knowing how to respond to an injury or emergency is an essential life skill. This interactive course outlines basic first aid procedures so you’ll know how to act if you encounter burns, fractures and more serious injuries, keeping the victim safe until professional help arrives.
Key Learning Points:
- Basic first aid knowledge
- Stop the problem getting worse
- Provide help until qualified medical assistance arrive
- Ease the victim's pain and anxiety
- Understand the sequence of basic steps to take following sudden illness or injury
- Recognise and avoid actions which could cause the situation to get worse
- Learn the correct procedures for different situations
- Accept your limitations and know who to contact for urgent assistance
- Understand that you need to be a trained first aider.
All employees who may come into contact with any hazardous substances