Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Introduction to GDPR v2.0
This CPD accredited GDPR training course helps to ensure confidentiality and data privacy and avoid GDPR fines and sanctions. Testing on the General Data Protection Regulation and getting a GDPR training certificate helps ensure all staff members and those who handle personal data are equipped with the skills and knowledge to comply effectively with regulations. This GDPR training course reduces organisational risk and ensures business compliance is met, including Clause 4.4 of the BS102000 regulation which states:
“The proposal forming part of the contract should demonstrate how the investigative service provider is compliant and the restrictions on activities imposed by legal requirements, such as the Data Protection Act 1998 , the Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act 2000 [4, 5], the Criminal Procedure and Investigations Act  and the Bribery Act ”.
Clause 4.4 will be amended to include GDPR for 2018 and all companies applying for BS102000 will need to comply.
- GDPR’s key terms such as sensitive and personal data as well as data subject, data controller etc.
- Understand the Regulation’s purpose
- Decide what personal and/or sensitive data they handle
- List the principles of the GDPR in short form e.g. specified and lawful purposes
- Link the principles to corporate guidelines and best practice
- Apply the principles to their work or know when to ask for clarification
- Understand the consequences of non-compliance
All staff/Anyone who works with personal data
Please note this is a short introduction only to GDPR. There is another more comprehensive course on GDPR here