Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Every single manager gets involved in meetings. For many, they take up a significant part of every working week. Many meetings are costly failures, achieving little more than frustration and demotivation for those attending. Yet, successful meetings can achieve a tremendous amount and be one of the major driving forces in successful organisations. This course provides you with a tool kit for making your meetings more successful and more productive. It covers skills that are essential for any effective manager. The overall aim of the course is to improve your skills in running effective meetings. Meetings which participants enjoy, are a valuable use of time, and achieve their objectives.
Participants will acquire the knowledge and skills to:
- Identify different kinds of meetings and the best ways of running them
- Prepare for meetings effectively
- Run your own meetings so they achieve their objectives
- Bring out the best from the meeting's participants
- Record the meeting and plan follow up actions