Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Learn terms relevant to the work place.
Our Medical Terminology course is presented in a logical and enjoyable way allowing you to learn and continually reinforce your knowledge and understanding.
Our course caters for those with no previous specialised knowledge as well as those already working in healthcare. Whatever your knowledge you will find this course informative and engaging.
The course is presented in 10 modules
- Medical word structure
- General abbreviations signs and symbols
- Ear, Nose and Throat
- Respiratory System
- General Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Nephrology & Urology
- Revision and Final Quiz
- You will need headphones or speakers for this course
- Course duration : Approximately 15 -20 hours
- Teaching methods: Video, audio, exercises and quizzes
- Course completion: Certificate after final quiz
- Time allocated to complete course: 15 weeks
Aim: Learn and understand medical terms used in hospitals and general practice.
By the end of the course delegates can
- Understand medical terms aided by our well tested system of breaking words into component parts.
- Spell and pronounce medical terms with accuracy and confidence.
- Have knowledge of basic anatomy, body functions, procedures and investigations.
- Have knowledge of medical terms used across many areas and medicinal departments from cardiology to orthopaedics.