Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Office 365 - OneNote 2016 - Level 1
About the course
The Office 365 - OneNote 2016 - Level 1 course covers topics included in the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) exam 77-421. You will learn about screen components, and how to use Page layout features and templates. You will also use Backstage view to manage notebooks, modify OneNote options and use Research Tools and OneNote Views.
There are 5 modules in this course
- OneNote and Screen Components
- Page Layout and Templates
- Backstage View Commands
- OneNote Options
- Researching and OneNote Views
- Simulation training replicates the software you are learning providing a realistic learning experience.
- Learn how to perform tasks at your own pace and interactively by following easy step-by-step actions.
- Reinforce your knowledge at the end of each lesson by completing interactive and multiple choice quiz questions.
- Assess your skills at any time by undertaking the Course Test.
- Lessons can be completed within 30 minutes so training can be undertaken in bite size pieces.
- Bookmarking allows you to learn in multiple training sessions.
- Course navigation features allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest quickly and easily.
- Designed for people who require initial and refresher training activities.
- Available on-line 24 hours a day.
- Version for Mobile Devices.
- Review course content with eBooks
Youll learn how to:
Introducing OneNote 2016 - OneNote and Screen Components
- Start OneNote;
- Understand Screen Components;
- Use Backstage View;
- Work with Ribbons;
- Modify the Quick Access Toolbar;
- Use Context Menus;
- Use Notebooks;
- Add Sections and Pages;
- Add To Do Tags.
Page Layout and Templates - Page Layout and Templates
- Specify the Paper Size;
- Set Page Orientation;
- Apply Rule Lines;
- Add Background Images;
- Insert Pictures;
- Save Page as a Template;
- Apply Templates;
- Copy Containers;
- Move Content.
Managing Notebooks - Backstage View Commands
- Open Backstage View;
- Use the "Info" Section;
- View Notebook Properties;
- View the Sync Status;
- Open Notebooks;
- Pin to List;
- Display the Notebook Pane;
- Export Notes;
- Create Notebooks.
Modifying OneNote Options - OneNote Options
- Apply General Options;
- Use Proofing Options;
- Set Save & Backup Options;
- Use Send to OneNote Options;
- Set Audio and Video Options;
- Set Languages;
- Use Advanced Options;
- Customize the Ribbon;
- Modify the Quick Access Toolbar.
Research Tools and Views - Researching and OneNote Views
- Use Research Tools;
- Use Encarta Dictionary;
- Translate Text;
- Modify Translation Options;
- Move Task Panes;
- Close Task Panes;
- Use Full Page View;
- Use the Navigation Pane;
- Use Dock to Desktop View.