Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Planning a Powerful Presentation
Every successful and engaging presentation starts with effective planning. Learn how to set clear objectives, analyse your audience so you see things from their viewpoint, plan for the location and develop contingency plans.
Key Learning Points:
- Define the objective of the presentation
- Understand your audience
- How to meet your audience expectation
- How to handle questions
- Be aware of what you seek to achieve and set clear objectives for your presentation
- Develop a checklist to analyse the needs, attitudes and expectations of your audience
- Maximise the opportunities available to you – location and length of presentation, key players attending
- Make contingency plans for when things go wrong
- Adopt the appropriate delivery style to suit your audience, objectives and venue.