Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
The situational skills of the manager
When managers come face-to-face with a problem, they must take into account all of the aspects involved (e.g. human, corporate culture or social environment), and how these aspects interact.
Now more than ever, managers are confronted with complex situations where traditional troubleshooting methods are not applicable.
Systems thinking enables you to address these complex situations effectively.
In addition to describing the theory of systems thinking, this module will provide concrete answers to your operational problems.
By the end of this module, you will know how to:
- Use systems thinking to manage effectively by assessing the nature of a problem & improving your understanding of the different levels of a situation.
- The basic principles of systems thinking.
- Using systems thinking to assess a situation or conflict.
- Managing different managerial situations effectively.
- An effective, comprehensive analysis model to help you deal with complex situations.
- An approach that encourages you to take a step back, identify individual and collective imperatives, and find appropriate solutions.
Experienced managers who want to master the basics of management.