Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Word 2016 - Intermediate - Part 1
Who it's For:
Word is for anyone who writes. It's used by students, CEO's, and everyone in between.
What it is:
Microsoft Word is THE word processor.
What You'll Learn:
Beginners will learn the kind of basics that all computer users should know. If you already work with Microsoft Word, this course also offers a deeper look at the features and functionality of the program.
- Tab Stops via Ruler
- Tab Stops via Dialog Launcher
- Converting Tabs to Tables
- Creating New Tables
- Formatting Tables
- Sorting Tables
- Calculating in Tables
- Paragraph Styles
- Applying Paragraph Styles
- Character and Linked Styles
- Modifying or Deleting Styles
- Using the Navigation Pane to Outline Documents