The Practitioner is the second of two PRINCE2 examinations that you are required to pass to become a Registered PRINCE2 Practitioner.
This examination measures whether a candidate would be able to apply PRINCE2 to the running and managing of a project within an environment supporting PRINCE2.
To this end candidates need to exhibit the knowledge required for the Foundation qualification, and show that they can apply and tailor PRINCE2 appropriately to address the needs and problems of a specific project scenario.
This course conforms to the syllabus for those delegates wishing to gain Registered PRINCE2 Practitioner level certification. This course is for those delegates who have already passed the PRINCE2 Foundation qualification.
- Save time and money There are no travel and accommodation costs. You can study anywhere with an internet connection, and you wont have to take time off work
- Be prepared and confident for the exam Test your knowledge in a fun, entertaining environment with the PRINCE2 Foundation exam revision tool
- Enjoy yourself! This PRINCE2 Practitioner e-learning course is broken into bite-size lessons, combining leading edge multimedia and interactive exercises for optimum enjoyment and knowledge retention
- Feel confident with full tutorial support Benefit from fast access to experienced, one-to-one learning support as you study via email and phone, so there is no need to feel isolated while you are learning
- Take your time Study at your own pace by bookmarking your progress and picking up where you left off at a speed that suits you. The course takes around eight to ten hours to complete
The course is aimed at anyone wishing to gain the PRINCE2 Practitioner qualification, and who have already achieved the PRINCE2 Foundation level qualification. This programme would benefit:
- Project Managers
- General Managers
- Programme Managers
- Team Managers and support staff
- Project Management Consultants
PRINCE2 Foundation Refresher e-learning
Introduction into PRINCE2 Practitioner
PRINCE2 Process Model Walkthrough
Marking up the PRINCE2 Manual
Practical Practitioner Exercises
Practitioner Exam Technique
PRINCE2 Project Simulations
- PRINCE2 Project Scenarios
- Business Case Simulation
- Organisation Simulation
- Quality Simulation
- Product Breakdown Structure Simulation
- Management of Risk Simulation
- Comprehensive course notes
- Detailed exercises
- Exam questions, answers and marking guides
- Guide to exam technique
- Full technical support