Microsoft Project 2007 Introduction
About this course
This course is a comprehensive introduction to Project 2007, Microsoft’s project management program. It provides a range of tools and features to help people working on projects produce detailed schedules, track dependencies and deliver projects on-brief, on-time and on-budget.
Microsoft Project 2007 can help to improve planning for single events to complex relocations or product launches. Efficient project management can make a significant contribution to the success of any business. This course takes you though the core tasks of Microsoft Project 2007.
You’ll learn how to
- open Microsoft Project 2007
- navigate the Help Screens
- identify Screen Components
- use and tailor menus and work with Toolbars
- navigate the project guide
- create new projects and set project information
- create projects from templates
- enter tasks and subtasks
- enter task durations and identify task types
- distinguish dependency types, create and edit dependencies
- understand constraint types, apply a constraint and set a task deadline
- understand and use different project views
- use the Gantt Chart Wizard and understand formatting precedence
There are 17 modules in this course:
- Starting Project and Help Options
- Screen Components
- Project Information
- Working with Projects
- Working with Tasks
- Durations and Calendars
- Constraints and Deadlines
- Work Resources
- Sheet and Form Views
- Chart and Rollup Views
- Combination and PERT Views
- Formatting Gantt Bars
- Formatting the Network Diagram
- Calendar Formatting
- Other Formatting Options
- Using Graphics
- Simulation training replicates the software you are learning providing a realistic learning experience.
- Learn how to perform tasks at your own pace and interactively by following easy step-by-step actions.
- Reinforce your knowledge at the end of each lesson by completing interactive and multiple choice quiz questions.
- Assess your skills at any time by undertaking the Course Test.
- Lessons can be completed within 30 minutes so training can be undertaken in bite size pieces.
- Bookmarking allows you to learn in multiple training sessions.
- Course navigation features allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest quickly and easily.
- Designed for people who require initial and refresher training activities.
- Available on-line 24 hours a day.
- Version for Mobile Devices.
- Review course content with eBooks