Access 2003 Introduction
About the course
The Access 2003 Introduction tutorial takes you step by step through the core to intermediate database tasks using Access 2003.
You'll learn how to
- use the basics of Access 2003 including help tools and screen components
- understand tables and table relationships
- use queries, forms and reports
- create and use Access databases
There are 20 modules in this course:
- Starting Access and Help
- Screen Components
- Database Basics
- Creating and Closing Databases
- Database Wizard
- Opening Databases
- Table Basics
- Table Design
- Table Relationships
- Creating and Using Forms
- Modifying Forms
- Formatting Forms
- Finding and Filtering Data
- Creating Basic Queries
- Multiple Table Queries
- Sorting Records
- Creating Reports
- Modifying Reports
- Data Access Pages
- Previewing and Printing
- Simulation training replicates the software you are learning providing a realistic learning experience.
- Learn how to perform tasks at your own pace and interactively by following easy step-by-step actions.
- Reinforce your knowledge at the end of each lesson by completing interactive and multiple choice quiz questions.
- Assess your skills at any time by undertaking the Course Test.
- Lessons can be completed within 30 minutes so training can be undertaken in bite size pieces.
- Bookmarking allows you to learn in multiple training sessions.
- Course navigation features allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest quickly and easily.
- Designed for people who require initial and refresher training activities.
- Available on-line 24 hours a day.