Excel 2003 Intermediate
About the course
IT can offer great productivity benefits, if people have the right skills to use the packages available to them. Yet 28% of companies in the UK lack employees with the IT skills to meet their business objectives.
This course will help you unlock the power of Microsoft Excel 2003. Excel is a spreadsheet package that provides the tools to access, process, analyse and display numeric and financial information, accurately and professionally.
This course takes you step by step through the intermediate spreadsheet tasks of Excel 2003.
You’ll learn how to
- understand the differences between relative and absolute referencing
- use the NOW Function and apply the IF Function
- identify the functions of a chart and work with the Chart Wizard
- create a Pie Chart
- add Trendline to a data series and use Trendline forecasting
- open and move around a Template and customise a Built-in Template
- record, run and edit and assign shortcut keys to a Macro
- use techniques for opening, moving between and arranging several workbooks and saving workspace files
- create a link between Workbook data
- use web tools to save and publish your Excel workbooks as a web page to the internet or a corporate intranet
There are 16 modules in this course:
- Relative and Absolute Referencing
- Inserting Functions
- Creating and Modifying Charts
- Working with Chart Objects
- Using Trendlines
- Working with Templates
- Using Macros
- Customising Toolbars and Menus
- Excel Options
- Saving a Workspace
- Linking Workbooks
- Consolidating Workbooks
- Creating Web Pages
- Working with Hyperlinks
- Sending Worksheets via Email
- Simulation training replicates the software you're learning, providing a realistic learning experience.
- Learn how to perform tasks at your own pace and interactively by following easy step-by-step actions.
- Reinforce your knowledge at the end of each lesson by completing interactive and multiple choice quiz questions.
- Lessons can be completed within 30 minutes so you can do your training in bitesize pieces.
- Bookmarking allows you to dip in and out, so you can learn whenever suits you.
- Course navigation features allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest quickly and easily.
- Designed for people who require initial and refresher training activities.