Word 2016 - Level 2 - Importing, Navigation and Formatting
About the course
The Word 2016 - Importing, Navigation and Formatting course covers topics included in the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) exam 77-725. You will Import documents, and use Bookmarks, Cross-references and Hyperlinks. You will also apply Style Sets, Effects, Backgrounds, Borders, Themes, Headers and Footers and Watermarks.
There are 6 modules in this course
- Importing Documents
- Bookmarks and Cross-References
- Headers and Footers
- Backgrounds, Borders and Themes
- Simulation training replicates the software you are learning providing a realistic learning experience.
- Learn how to perform tasks at your own pace and interactively by following easy step-by-step actions.
- Reinforce your knowledge at the end of each lesson by completing interactive and multiple choice quiz questions.
- Assess your skills at any time by undertaking the Course Test.
- Lessons can be completed within 30 minutes so training can be undertaken in bite size pieces.
- Bookmarking allows you to learn in multiple training sessions.
- Course navigation features allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest quickly and easily.
- Designed for people who require initial and refresher training activities.
- Available on-line 24 hours a day.
- Version for Mobile Devices.
- Review course content with eBooks
Youll learn how to:
Importing Documents Importing Documents
- Import Files;
- Open Non-native files;
- Open PDF Files in Word.
Navigation Tools for DocumentsBookmarks and Cross-References
- Understand Navigational Tools;
- Add Bookmarks;
- Move to Bookmarks;
- Delete Bookmarks;
- Use Go To;
- Add Cross-references;
- Update Cross-references;
- View Field Codes;
- Delete Cross-references.
- Understand Hyperlinks;
- Create Hyperlinks;
- Create Links from Headings;
- Add ScreenTips;
- Use Text Anchors;
- Create Links to New Documents;
- Create Links to Bookmarks;
- Create Links to E-mail Messages.
Formatting DocumentsHeaders and Footers
- Identify Headers and Footers;
- Add Headers and Footers;
- Add Building Blocks;
- Insert Automatic Fields;
- Navigate Header and Footers;
- Number Pages;
- Suppress Headers and Footers;
- Edit Headers and Footers;
- Chnge Margins.
Backgrounds, Borders and Themes
- Apply Style Sets;
- Apply Background Colours;
- Use Fill Effects;
- Use Pictures for Backgrounds;
- Add Page Borders;
- Apply Themes;
- Create Custom Themes.
- Use Watermarks;
- Add Custom Watermarks;
- Select Watermarks;
- Hide Document Text;
- Re-size Watermarks;
- Modify Watermark Images;
- Show Document Text;
- View Watermarks.