Customer Service Knowledge and Attitude
Do you know why customers choose your products or services? Learn how to link the features and benefits of what you sell to your customer’s needs and always put the ‘customer first’ in your thinking, attitude and approach.
Key Learning Points:
- How to link product features to benefits
- How to put the 'customer first'
- Understand why customers choose your product over the competition
- Features and benefits of your products and services and the sector you operate in
- Your organisation’s systems and services
- Your team’s strengths and weaknesses
- Your competitors’ products, systems and promotions
All customer facing employees