Meeting Planning and Preparation
Do people look forward to the meetings you lead or see them as a pleasant waste of time? Are you aware that they are processes and procedures required before you can lead a successful meeting?
Learn how to create clear and smart goals to achieve your objectives.
Key Learning Points:
- Learn to create clear and smart objectives for your meeting
- Learn to create an engaging agenda that would help you achieve your objectives
- Be able to get a meeting off on the right track
- Set realistic, action-focused meeting objectives
- Invite the right people
- Plan the agenda to support the objectives
- Book a suitable venue
- Distribute the meeting information
- Plan how to facilitate everyone’s participation; arm yourself with appropriate tools and techniques
Managers and Team Leaders