About the course
Interview Skills helps those trying to fill job vacancies with the right people. This course provides users with good interpersonal and communication skills and shows them how to prepare before interviewing candidates, what the legal issues are surrounding interviews, effective questioning and listening techniques and how to decide on the right candidate for the job.
- Writing job descriptions & person specifications
- Evaluating CVs, application forms & covering letters
- Behavioural & competency-based interviewing
- What to look for in a candidate
- Handling candidate questions