Course at a glance
- 15 mins
About the course
Unfortunately, change has an interesting way of affecting people that can often result in resistance.
This change management course will help you understand why people fear change so much, and you’ll discover some real world tools you can use to navigate change successfully in your business.
- Resistance to Change Explained - Before you make any change, you need to carefully consider the reasons why people might resist it.
- The Change Curve - When change is first introduced at work, the people affected will typically go through four stages. These can be visualised on the change curve.
- Navigating Change Successfully - Implementing change is never painless, but you can make the journey easier by recognising where people are on the change curve and taking the right kind of action.
Who is it for?
- Anyone who wants to shake things up at work
- Anyone who leads or manages a team
- Anyone who currently fears change
Learn at your own pace during this exciting, animated explainer course. You can work through the entire course, or, because we know how busy life can be, you have the option to go straight to particular skills you’d like to work on.