This course offers tangible tools and techniques to improve writing. Whether it’s a two-line email or a two-Hundred page report, the quality, focus and speed of written communications will increase.
- Know what readers want.
- Structure and plan your writing.
- Write with style and confidence.
- Edit to improve readability.
- Build a readership.
- Professionals, team leaders, managers, analysts and consultants.
Section 1: Intro
- Unit 1.1 - Introduction
Section 2: Writing for Readers
- Unit 2.1 - What Do You Want from Your Reader?
- Unit 2.2 - What Do Readers Want from Your Writingg
- Unit 2.3 - Writing With Purpose
- Unit 2.4 - Section Plenary
Section 3: Structure and Flow
- Unit 3.1 - Planning & the Pyramid Structure
- Unit 3.2 - Flow
- Unit 3.3 - Section Plenary
Section 4: Writing with Style
- Unit 4.1 - Make Your Writing Easy to Follow
- Unit 4.2 - How to Write a Great Sentence
- Unit 4.3 - The Words That Attract Readers
- Unit 4.4 - Punctuation and Grammar
- Unit 4.5 - Section Plenary
Section 5: Editing your Writing
- Unit 5.1 - Getting the Most from Feedback
- Unit 5.2 - Editing Your Work
- Unit 5.3 - Section Plenary
Section 6: Course Ending
- Unit 6.1 - Course Ending