Managing and Reducing Stress
Most people experience stress from time to time, and this isn't necessarily bad; stress is a natural response, but prolonged periods of stress can be harmful. There are many ways in which employees can reduce or avoid stress, and if they are experiencing stress already, there are approaches they can follow to manage their stress most effectively.
This highly interactive course helps your employees prevent, reduce, and manage their stress levels, by providing them with a wide range of tools to deal with stress.
After completing this course, learners will be able to:
- Understand and identify stress and why it can be detrimental
- Identify stress and stressors in themselves and others
- Reduce their exposure to stress
- Develop a Wellness Action Plan
- Implement coping strategies in work and personal life
Topics explored in this course:
- Causes of stress
- Responses to stress
- Reducing stress
- Wellness Action Plans
- Stress coping strategie
All relevant employees