Bullying and Harassment Policy
Employers are responsible for the discriminatory actions of their employees which includes bullying and harassment behaviours. The course describes both informal and formal procedures for dealing with a complaint and follows the bullying and harassment guidance at work recommended by Acas (Advisory, Conciliation and Arbitration Service).
EssentialSkillz range of class-leading E-learning solutions include rich animations (no Flash is used, so M-Learning is an option as courses are compatible with iPad's), crisp clean graphics and engaging content.
In this training course employees will learn:
- Definitions and examples of bullying and harassment behaviours
- What to do if they feel they are being bullied or harassed
- How to make a formal complaint
Benefit to your Organisation
- Facilitate the management of bullying and harassment issues
- Promote a culture free from bullying and harassment
- Reduce the likelihood of issues progressing to constructive dismissal claims
All employees including management.