This course has been Approved by RoSPA.
Electrical Safety E-Learning is a 20 minute course designed to highlight the main dangers associated with the misuse of electrical equipment, and encourage the safe use of electricity in a normal commercial environment.
Courses are regularly updated so that the look and content are as fresh and stylish as possible. EssentialSkillz range of class-leading E-learning solutions include rich animations (no Flash is used, so M-Learning is an option as courses are compatible with iPad's), crisp clean graphics and engaging content.
In this training course employees will learn:
- The main dangers associated with the misuse of electrical equipment
- Familiarity with common electrical hazards in the workplace
- How to work safely around electricity and avoid electric shocks and fires
- Basic First Aid for dealing with minor electric shock and burns
Benefits to your organisation
- Easily communicate electrical safety policy to employees
- Mitigate potential liability in case of an electricity related incident
- Clear audit trail - evidence completion and understanding
Suitable for all employees, but can be deployed specifically to maintenance or facility employees and contractors. The course can include the location of emergency switches and isolating devices.