Managing Health and Safety
Health & Safety for Managers is a 35 minute course designed to introduce managers to their safety obligations and responsibilities when supervising the employees who report to them. Communicate the importance of risk assessment, avoiding accidents and Health & Safety policy. This course has been Approved by RoSPA.
Courses are regularly updated so that the look and content are as fresh and stylish as possible. EssentialSkillz range of class-leading E-learning solutions include rich animations (no Flash is used, so M-Learning is an option as courses are compatible with iPad's), crisp clean graphics and engaging content.
In this training course managers will learn:
- A basic knowledge of Health & Safety legislation
- Their own responsibilities in this area
- The importance of reporting, investigating and recording accidents
- How to conduct a risk assessment of the workplace
- The importance of emergency procedures
Benefit to your Organisation
- Immediately communicate management safety responsibilities
- Communicate safety policies and procedures
All managers with direct reports.