Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Alcohol and Drug Awareness
Drug & Alcohol Awareness is a 20 minute course that provides employees with information regarding the dangers of alcohol and drug abuse as well as specific rules regarding the use of these substances in the workplace. The course has been designed to suit most organisations
EssentialSkillz range of class-leading E-learning solutions include rich animations (no Flash is used, so M-Learning is an option as courses are compatible with iPad's), crisp clean graphics and engaging content.
In this training course employees will learn:
- The dangers associated with the abuse of alcohol and drugs
- The Company's specific rules regarding the management of these substances in the workplace
- Where they can get help
Benefit to your Organisation
- Ensures employees are familiar with your company's policy regarding the use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace
- Supports employer's efforts/obligation to provide a safe and healthy working environment
- Delivering a Policy that you know has been read (as course completion tracked and test completed) leaving less room for misunderstanding if problems arise rather than relying on an 'informal' understanding of procedures
All employees including management.