Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Chronic Heart Failure
Approximate learning time
1 hour 30 minutes
Heart Failure is a progressive long term condition which leads to a poor quality of life. With the prevalence and incidence increasing due to more effective cardiac treatments - its important for all health care practitioners to understand the disease progression and treatment to aid in its management.
By the end of this course you should understand:
- Understand how heart failure affects normal cardiac physiology.
- Be aware of the prevalence of heart failure and the growing burden it represents.
- Distinguish between the types and classification of heart failure.
- Describe the main signs and symptoms in heart failure.
- Understand the aims of specific drug therapies used in heart failure.