Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Internet Explorer 9 - Tools, Search and Printing
About the course
The Internet Explorer 9 - Tools, Search and Printing course takes you through using Web Tools, Search Engines and Downloading files. You will also learn how to Copy, Save and Print web pages from the internet.
There are 4 modules in this course
- Web Tools
- Search Engines
- Saving, Downloading and Copying
- Preparation and Printing
- Simulation training replicates the software you are learning providing a realistic learning experience.
- Learn how to perform tasks at your own pace and interactively by following easy step-by-step actions.
- Reinforce your knowledge at the end of each lesson by completing interactive and multiple choice quiz questions.
- Assess your skills at any time by undertaking the Course Test.
- Lessons can be completed within 30 minutes so training can be undertaken in bite size pieces.
- Bookmarking allows you to learn in multiple training sessions.
- Course navigation features allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest quickly and easily.
- Designed for people who require initial and refresher training activities.
- Available on-line 24 hours a day.
- Version for Mobile Devices.
- Review course content with eBooks
Web Tools, Search and Printing
- Web Tools;
- Understand Accelerators;
- Add, Remove and Use Accelerators;
- Save and Reopen Tab Groups;
- Add, Remove and Use Web Slices;
- Use InPrivate Browsing;
- Understand Tracking Filters;
- Use ActiveX Filtering;
- Block and Allow Cookies;
- Block and Allow Pop-ups;
- Add Search Engines;
- Change Search Engines;
- Search with Bing;
- Search for Images;
- Display Image Options;
- Search with Google;
- Understand Logical Operators;
- Use Advanced Search Features;
- Search with Ask Jeeves;
Saving, Downloading and Copying
- Save Web Pages;
- Open Saved Web Pages;
- Create Local Copies of Images;
- Download Web Elements;
- Download Audio Files;
- Download Video Files;
- Download Program Files;
- Set Images as Desktop Wallpaper;
- Copy Web Information;
Preparation and Printing
- Print Preview Web Pages;
- Use Print Preview Tools;
- Print Selected Items from a Web Page;
- Change Page Setup Options;
- Print Pages from the Web;
- Modify Print Options;
- Print Hyperlinked Pages;