Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
About the course
Manual Handling defines what manual handling operations are and the human and financial consequences of poor manual handling. It also shows factors that promote safe manual handling, inappropriate activities that can cause injuries, how to plan and use safe manual handling techniques working alone and as a team and how to implement hazards risks assessments.
- Manual handling operations & legislation
- Injuries & statistics related to manual handling
- Personal & financial consequences of poor manual handling
- Improper activities that can cause injuries
- How to handle & move objects correctly