Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
The art of persuading through listening. Part B
As sales associates face increasing pressure to deliver short-term results, the ability to persuade and convince is becoming an essential trait.
Yet many people wrongly believe that a persuasive sales associate is someone who talks a lot, occupies center stage and delivers a well-honed argument to customers.
But is this really what customers want?
Is this really beneficial for a long-term business relationship?
These are the questions that we will address in this module.
By the end of this module, you will know how to:
- Use questioning to explore customers and prospects needs and persuade them more effectively.
- Mastering the power of questioning to encourage the customer to think in a more mature way.
- Reinforcing your argument with active listening.
- An effective method to structure your questioning.
- A series of exercises to identify best practice and master the questioning method.
All sales associates. Any professionals who need to persuade customers.
It is recommended that you first complete Part A of this course.