Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
The three pillars of interpersonal excellence
Some professionals stand out because of their ability to express their opinions clearly and persuasively, to be convincing, and to appeal to the right people both within and outside the organization.
These people have interpersonal excellence. They embody the three fundamental pillars of interpersonal effectiveness: having a networking strategy, putting their personal qualities to good use, and using effective methods and tools.
By the end of this module, you will know how to:
- Build successful working relationships by using the three pillars of interpersonal excellence.
- You will have developed a networking strategy for your relationships.
- You will be able to put your personal qualities to good use and apply effective relationship-building methods.
- Defining the three pillars of interpersonal excellence.
- Understanding the importance of having a networking strategy.
- Understanding the benefits of using your personal qualities.
- Using tools to develop effective relationships.
- The explanations and practical exercises will give you a deeper insight into the methods.
- The sample situations will give you a better understanding of how they are applied in practice.
Anyone whose job is dependent on building successful relationships.