Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Types of problem behaviour
Problem behaviour can have a huge impact on your workforce. Negative and obstructive behaviours affect our drive and our sense of wellbeing and can leave us feeling distracted and demotivated. If allowed to continue unchecked in an organisation, they can lead to a drop in productivity, low morale, absenteeism, a rise in grievances and complaints and high staff turnover.
Developed in partnership with some of the UK's leading workplace psychologists, this course uses effective drama to examine types of problem behaviour in the workplace and suggests techniques for turning those difficult people into dedicated professionals.
This course will give a better understanding of:
- The seven common types of problem behaviour
- How these behaviour types manifest themselves in the workplace
- How to deal with these common behaviour types
- Barry Winbolt - Trainer, mediator, psychotherapist and writer
- Linda Doe - MD, Apana Business Psychology Ltd
- Gordon Tinline - Business Psychologist, GT Work Business Psychology