Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Word 2003 Advanced
About the course
IT can offer great productivity benefits, if people have the right skills to use the packages available to them. 28% of companies in the UK lack employees with the IT skills to meet their business objectives.Create professional-looking documents with Word 2003.
Word 2003 is a Windows word processor from Microsoft that has many advanced features and tools to enhance your document presentation. Well-presented, accurately written documents improve the credibility of your business and can help to communicate who you are as a company.
This course takes you step by step through the advanced word processing tasks in Word 2003.
You’ll learn how to
- copy, paste or insert objects into Word as either embedded or linked items
- create and copy chart data
- create formulas to perform simple mathematical calculations
- create a simple macro and look at the associated recording, running and editing functions
- use the Protect Document feature and digitally sign a document
- work with the reviewing tools to add comments and make revisions
- design forms that can be customised and saved as templates
- understand Bookmarks and Cross-references and create a Table of Contents
- create master documents to handle long documents easier
There are 16 modules in this course:
- Embedding and Linking
- Editing and Formatting Charts
- Advanced Table Features
- File Protection and Authentication
- Sending Documents for Review
- Working with Multiple Revisions
- Version Features
- Working with Form Fields
- Creating Form Templates
- Bookmarks and Cross-references
- Index and Tables Command
- Footnotes and Endnotes
- Creating Master Documents
- Working with Subdocuments
- Simulation training replicates the software you are learning providing a realistic learning experience.
- Learn how to perform tasks at your own pace and interactively by following easy step-by-step actions.
- Reinforce your knowledge at the end of each lesson by completing interactive and multiple choice quiz questions.
- Lessons can be completed within 30 minutes so training can be undertaken in “bite” size pieces.
- Bookmarking allows you to learn in multiple training sessions.
- Course navigation features allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest quickly and easily.
- Designed for people who require initial and refresher training activities.