Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Word 2007 Advanced
About the course
Word 2007 gives you various tools to create and manage documents with ease. This course shows you how to use some of the advanced functions of Word.
You’ll learn how to
- understand Bookmarks and Cross-references and create a Table of Contents
- generate and navigate a Table of Figures
- set up AutoCaption to insert captions automatically
- create, edit, move and copy footnotes and endnotes
- understand the use of Bibliographies
- add, modify and view Document Properties
- understand Building Blocks and create Building Block Galleries
- use Line, Page and Break Section Features
- use the Advanced Field and view, edit and delete Field Codes
- organise text into columns using the Column Feature
- create master documents to handle long documents easier
- work with reviewing tools to add comments and make revisions
There are 12 modules in this course:
- Bookmarks and Cross-references
- Table of Contents and Indexes
- Captions and Table of Figures
- Footnotes and Endnotes
- Creating a Bibliography
- Document Properties
- Building Blocks
- Breaks and Fields
- Using Columns
- Creating Master Documents
- Simulation training replicates the software you are learning providing a realistic learning experience.
- Learn how to perform tasks at your own pace and interactively by following easy step-by-step actions.
- Reinforce your knowledge at the end of each lesson by completing interactive and multiple choice quiz questions.
- Assess your skills at any time by undertaking the Course Test.
- Lessons can be completed within 30 minutes so training can be undertaken in bite size pieces.
- Bookmarking allows you to learn in multiple training sessions.
- Course navigation features allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest quickly and easily.
- Designed for people who require initial and refresher training activities.
- Available on-line 24 hours a day.
- Version for Mobile Devices.
- Review course content with eBooks